Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jean-Charles De Castelbajac

Okay okay okay, So maybe I'm a million years behind on this whole thing but contrary to popular belief, I don't get all crazy gaga over fashion week or anything like that, but I just caught wind of Jean-Charles De Castelbajac's Spring 2010 collection (I KNOW! LIKE I SAID, SO BEHIND!)... I'll start you off with a picture of the man himself (who oddly resembles Jack Nicholson in the face).... BUT THEN.....


BEHOLD! SHARK HIGH HEELS! WHAT?!?!




Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the collection... I would seriously be ALL OVER this stuff!





And the mack daddy of them all....
THE SHARK DRESS!



MIA wore the shark dress to the launching of Jimmy Choo H&M and man alive, I NEED THAT DRESS! I'm not huge on the cobalt blue going on (well, the runway picture has so much contrast applied) but I guess I'm not a fan of the sheer-ness. HOWEVER, a little bit goes a long way. I would never ever take this off.


So my question goes....

IS ANYONE CAPABLE OF REPLICATING THIS IN ANY WAY!??! It does not have to be *perfect* or *dead on*... I'm really just super drawn to the giant great white face in the front. The rest could be open for interpretation. SERIOUSLY. NAME YOUR PRICE. I will buy it. and wear it 24/7/365. :)

anyway, I have a tattoo consultation downtown in Nashville today for the back of my calves. and then I have a TON of homework to do. I'll return later! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...