Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a tour of my room [as requested!]

so remember back in the day when i posted the "TELL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF" formspring? yeah, probably not because its was SO FRICKIN' LONG AGO! but nevertheless, someone wanted photos of my room, but i was going to completely rearrange and redecorate come xmas break [and i did just that! on the last day of classes to boot!] so here are the pictures FINALLY! although now i have a giant 32" tv/computer screen sitting pretty on my desk... but you get the idea! see the entire set of photos on flickr [i only posted some!] by clicking HERE!

my little top craft shelf & the owl painting i did

the top of my bookshelf. note the awesome GI Joe lunchbox! vintage!

my bookshelf & sewing/fabric/crap table

my $15 goodwill chair [oh how i love thee!], a little owl that i made & my treasure box]

my bedside table, tree, Desiderata poster i made and another owl or three!

my bed & baby G!

my cluttered shelves

my insanely unorganized desk space, pre giant tv/computer screen

my bed all lit up!

the other side of my room. peep that UGLYYYYY carpet! thanks landlord!

other side of my room

and baby G says goodbyeeee!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE SET ON FLICKR! :)

sorry it took soooo long! xo


ooops! forgot the most important part! my bathroom! aka "my haven"

i love the track lighting in my room because its a pinkish hue and you can adjust the brightness. ~setting the mood.

cramming stuff under the bathtub.. oh and georgia's puppy pads. lovely!

one side of the bathroom.

my 17 person shower with a seat. and double shower heads! cozy!

jacuzzzzziiii tub.

mike's sink. and i totally have dresses hanging to dry on it. hahahaha

my sink. with my favorite hello kitty soap dispenser. her arms move up and down as you pump!

my mirrored closet doors. [and my creepy extensions chillin' on the left]

the left side of my closet

hello shoes!

georgia reallyyyy loves the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...