Sunday, January 17, 2010

31 Days To A Better Blog: BONUS OFFER!


For the next 48 hours only, you can get ProBlogger's 31 Days To A Better Blog workbook online for only $19.95 [that price sounds like a cheesy infomercial, i know! hahaha] and with that you'll receive 3 exclusive offers :D

1. a report - 9 Things to Do to Get Your Blog On Track in The New Year (which effectively makes the 31 day workbook a 40 day one)
2. a 55 minute podcast with successful blogger Leo Babauta from Zenhabits.net
3. a 45 minute podcast with successful blogger Neil Patel from Quicksprout


Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.net makes a full living off of his blogging [think Gala Darling, much?] In fact, Gala is a huge fan of Darren's. I know a few of you bought the 31 DTABB from me from my last post and I hope it's working well for you! You can triple your blog traffic in just the first week alone!

If you're really trying to take your blogging seriously, I definitely recommend it. If you buy it through my link, you'll get the awesome limited time offers and bonuses. :) I'm going to take the 31 [or 40] day challenge, too :)

With my link, you're saving 50% off of the retail price, too :)


Anyway, enough promotional mumbo jumbo. If you want to be a crafty awesome blogger, I suggest buying it. If not, no harm no foul. But you only have 48 hours left to jump on the wagon.

Happy Sunday Funday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...