Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursday



By the time you read this I will be sitting happy in my Xterra during a 12+ hour drive to Wilmington with my favorite people. I took it upon myself to schedule a few feature posts out so that I didn't lose track of time and not post the entire duration of the trip. Surely that won't happen, right?! Well.. usually it does! Still, I hope you love this week's roundup of all things lovely and get pumped for a rad guest post DIY from Elle tomorrow!

this lovely kitschy living room. ♥

♥ this CMYK manicure. a designer's dream mani! ♥

♥ these prada shoes! even if they would get dirty too quickly! ♥

♥ this hilarious comment! ♥

this wallpaper! ♥

this phonebooth turned aquarium! ♥

♥ this meme! socially awkward penguin is my twin! (more here) ♥

♥ this planned parenthood rally! ♥
(i stand with planned parenthood. do you?)

this clare owen illustration. ♥

♥ these nails! ♥

♥ this Y U NO Guy meme. (Can you tell I love memes?!) ♥

♥ this egg shaper! so cute! ♥

♥ this adorable illustration ♥

Other things I'm loving:
♥ stocking the car for a roadtrip ♥ finding the perfect playlist for said trip ♥ having an excuse to stock up on disposable cameras ♥ giving georgia and pip lots of kisses and cuddles ♥ zours! my favorite candy ♥ having awesome uk readers/friends to do retail swaps with to stores that don't ship overseas ♥ my 3 mile walks with mike every morning ♥ friends!

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...