Friday, March 11, 2011

Cranberry Lace Cowgirl








This outfit was from one of our final days in Wilmington. Saturday maybe? Daytime? I'm honestly not sure. This past week has been nothing short of go-go-go and exhausting. But also exhilarating. I can't forget that! This lace zip up motorcycle jacket is from H&M when I was living in NYC last summer. I remember getting it and Mike wasn't really feeling it. I wasn't 100% sold on it either so I only wore it once or twice. I pulled it out of my bag this weekend and decided it was a great way to brighten up the dark tights and wedges with this outfit. The dress, as always, is from Urban Outfitters, and the tights are cheapo Walmart ones (my fave!). The wedges are Dolce Vita x Target and the belt is Forever 21. The bag is also Forever 21! Someone mentioned that I forgot to cite it last week so here you go!

I'm sure you've all heard about the heartbreaking earthquake and tsunami currently affecting Japan and the surrounding regions. The video footage is almost unbearable to watch. Mike's brother, Ryan, is currently living and teaching in Taiwan so we were worried about him, but luckily he is safe. So many others aren't as fortunate. Please take a few minutes out of your day to catch up on all of the news, say a prayer or just offer some kind/positive thoughts.

I'll be writing updates for the Vogue and Levi's Shape Whats To Come party as well as my entire NYC trip, and lots of pictures from our roadtrip. I have an iPhone dump, random pictures from out and about, and super adorable pictures of Chris and Susannah if she'll let me post some! I'll be playing catch up for several days so please just hang with me! xo

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Lace Jacket: H&M
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Dolce Vita x Target
Purse: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...