Monday, October 12, 2009

amusing.


click image to view larger.

someone sent this to me on myspace today and i couldn't help but chuckle. i do not consider myself anything remotely similar to a scene-queen and thats not something i aspire to be known as. granted, i do indeed model clothing for 1aeon, i do sell my closet (i've got too much shit & cash money is always nice) and i did go to college for fashion design (but only for a year) before i realized it's not for me... so maybe i'm guilty-as-charged for those but i'm not offended or flattered by this. just simply amused. i thought i'd pass it along. i do recognize a few names... audrey, hanna and raquel, but i wasn't bothered to look up the others.

sorry if any of y'all feel this way about me. i'm just going to keep doing what i'm doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...