Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Georgia Sue!


Georgia Sue turned 1 today!

My fat little stinky baby is growing up right before my very eyes! We celebrated with party hats and lots of presents. She's a bit bored by it all though... she's snoozin' as normal! In honor of this amazing day, we're going to post some photos of her as a pup! Just a few though, don't worry! Your computers can't handle TOO much cute! :P


Dear Georgia,
I wish you could read this so you would know JUST how special you are. You are the most fantastic little friend and my love and adoration grows for you each passing day. You're my sweet little baby and my life would not be the same without you. August 16, 2009 was one of the best days ever. I love you, fattycakes.

xoxo

PS; Someone in my formspring asked for my penpal address. It's still the same for the next week and a half. I can receive mail courtesy of my parents at:

Kaelah Bee
649 Thomas Avenue
Hohenwald, TN 38462
USA

So if you want to send Georgia a little birthday card, you should! :P haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...