Monday, November 23, 2009
20 things i'd like to do with you...
1. Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as we both can in all of them, compile photo evidence
2. Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of our favorite books
3. I'll dress up as a ghost and you dress up us Pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees us, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming “wocka wocka wocka.”
4. Create photo evidence suggesting that we went on an adventure that didn’t really happen
5. Dress up as superheroes and stop at least one petty crime “ie. jaywalking, littering….”
6. Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
7. Try and visit as many people as we can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as we can, without them noticing.
8. Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when we show up, and stay there for a weekend.
9. Write a piece of fiction together. Outside at a cafe. Ask strangers when we get stuck.
10. Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
11. Do the lamest tourist thing in our area that we have both secretly wanted to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!
12. In the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so we arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
13. Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city we’ve never been to. With fake names.
14. Go to a minor league baseball game under the stars. Tell each other stories about how bad we are at athletics. Randomly cheer for both teams. Eat lots of Cracker Jacks.
15. Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things
16. Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras
17. With camera and pair of boots, make photolog of a day in the life of the invisible man.
18. Walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn
19. Go to a restaurant and convince the cook to create something completely new for us.
20. Rent a movie we’ve never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.