Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Awakening

Spring has sprung! Even though it feels like sticky summer in Tennessee already, I know Spring is in full swing as I've bought my weight in aloe + lotion Kleenex stock for the house! I can't go a single day without my dose of Zyrtec and my nose is red and irritated. I wouldn't trade it though! The bumblebees are zipping through the open windows and making friends with my little window-sill garden. (I haven't killed them yet! The plants, that is! My thumb is just a little less black, me thinks!)

In the spirit of the season, here are some pretty pretty Pinterest photos of things I'm looking forward to!

{ }
Fresh cut flowers all over the house.

{ }
Trying my hand at refreshing new drinks.

{ }
Inspiring color palettes.

{ }
Just this dress in general.

{  }
Fresh fruit and living down the street from the Farmers Market.

{ }
Plenty of bike rides with my mister.

{ }
Picnics! We went on our first of the year last week!

{ }
Lots of puppy park play dates. (Not the right image? Oh well ;P haha)

{ }
The start of the storm season! Love! 

What's your favorite part about Spring?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...