Friday, April 1, 2011

Connections: Susannah's New Feature!



Susannah came up with her new feature idea a couple of weeks ago and I was in love with it! Her feature is called Connections and it showcases blogger-made friendships which are larger than life. I'm super excited because the first installation of Connections features my friendship with Susannah and how we became to be so close. Susannah is without a doubt one of my very very best friends and I love her so much! It was fun to write about the past year and even more fun to read her answers (which I didn't get to see until today!) If you're at all interested in reading about our connection then pop on over to Susannah's blog to check it out! You can definitely look forward to other rad ladies writing about each other so keep your eyes peeled for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...