Monday, August 31, 2009

wedding.


the picture above is hands down the most amazing and ideal wedding reception i've ever seen. then again, all of the following photos are absolutely amazing. nothing like a truly southern wedding (granted these could be from anywhere) but it's exactly how i see my own.

hope my groom doesnt mind riding off on an old pale yellow bicycle because thats kind of what i've got my heart set on ;) followed by a vintage car, of course.

i've been busy concepting ideas for my mother's wedding this coming spring. i'm so blessed and grateful to be her maid of honor. i'm so so soooo incredibly excited for the rest of her life to be spent with Robert. i truly do love him and i know he'll be the one to walk me down the aisle one day. the next to last picture is from my friend Joanna's wedding earlier this month. i wasn't in attendance but i couldn't help but enjoy the simple but elegant chair arrangement in her own backyard.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...