Saturday, August 8, 2009

FELICITY!

Oh how I love Felicity! My series collection JUST came in the mail today! This show was by far one of my favorites EVER! [way after the fact, of course]. I never watched it when it originally aired from 1998 to 2002 [putting me between the ages of 10 and 14, i found it hard to connect with the college-aged characters]. But following my relocation to Franklin and starting college myself, I found myself hooked. I can't remember if it was the WB or not [now known as The CW] but I watched 2 episodes a day, every single day, after Beverly Hills 90210 [which I now own seasons 1 & 2 on dvd. i just need the rest!] I relate even more so now, years later, seeing as the main character Felicity was raised in Palo Alto, CA [where Adam's parents were raised & we visited every 6 months] and she moved to NYC to attend University of New York because she was in love with a boy she barely ever spoke to. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Everything in the show is real-life... theres no way you CAN'T relate to it. So excited to put my Friends fest on hold and watch every single episode of Felicity. Okay okay, i know... i'm ridiculous. But I love my TV on DVD. :)




Pilot episode: "things happen to us... but it's our actions that matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...